Position to be filled immediately on a client site in La Rochelle (17).
- Ensure that the suppliers’ quality objectives are met throughout the manufacturing process for items in production life (from the project phase to marketing) and during the product warranty phases for the warranty item.
- Ability to work in a team, you are a hands-on person, you carry out the projects which are entrusted to you and know how to solve the technical problems by controlling the following points:
- Quality performance management of your supplier portfolio
- Product development in the early stages of a project
- Management of non-conformities (8D methodology follow-up)
- Audit and risk analysis
- Management of non-quality costs
- Mastery of A3, 5M, 5W tools
- Baccalaureate +2 to +3
- Engineer profile, or experienced quality technician
- English desired
- Beginners accepted
- Permanent position
- Salary: €34,000 to €44,000 according to profile and experience